Drumcondra, Dublin 9
Full and part-time
Do you want to manage a unique and award-winning restaurant? We are Shouk, a warm and welcoming middle eastern restaurant nestled away beside Drumcondra train station in the heart of north Dublin.
Our restaurant is open Wednesday to Sunday from 12 pm to 10 pm. On average, the general shift length for this role is 6-8 hours per day.
This position is available both full-time and part-time. Part-time hours can range from 30-40 hours per week.
We will provide you with in-depth training for the first month, at an adjusted rate of pay of €12 per
hour. This will increase to €13.50 per hour once your training has been completed.
Become a key leader within our friendly front-of-house team and oversee the day-to-day operations
on the floor.
● Previous Experience: You have at least two years of experience in hospitality, preferably in
another fast-paced restaurant environment. Management experience is preferable
● Strong Communication and Organisational Skills
● Creativity and Problem-Solving Skills
● Fluent English
● Valid Work Permit
● Tips: Hourly tips that are usually between €4-5!
● Free Meals: A generous food allowance per shift
● Flexibility: You can influence what your schedule looks like
● Free on-site parking
● Great working conditions
● A wonderful staff atmosphere!
● Uphold the values of the restaurant and take initiative to consistently improve our operations
and customer experience
● Provide support to the Front-of-House Manager when required
● Liaise with the Restaurant Directors and the wider management team on a regular basis
● Manage all floor staff on your shift to ensure a consistently high level of service and
● Continually onboard, train and integrate all front-of-house staff into the Shouk team
● Create a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all guests and staff who enter the
● Attend and contribute to weekly front-of-house management meetings
● Contribute to larger front-of-house team meetings every other month
● Review and maximise guest reservations daily
If you believe you’d be a good fit but haven’t got the exact qualifications we are looking for, we still encourage you to apply. Most of all, we are keen to hire a conscientious Shift Manager that brings a positive attitude and a sense of initiative to the restaurant.
Please send CVs to email@example.com
Shouk is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.