Drumcondra, Dublin 9
Do you want to lead the front-of-house operations for a unique and award-winning restaurant?
We are Shouk, a warm and welcoming middle eastern restaurant nestled away beside Drumcondra
train station in the heart of north Dublin.
Our restaurant is open Wednesday to Sunday from 12 pm to 10 pm. On average, the general shift length for this role is 8 hours per day.
We will provide you with in-depth training for the first month, at an adjusted rate of pay of €13.50
per hour. This will increase to €15 per hour once your training has been completed.
Become the leader of our floor staff and oversee the management and operations of our
● Previous Experience. You have at least one year of management experience in hospitality,
preferably in another fast-paced restaurant environment
● Strong Communication and Organisational Skills
● Creativity and Problem-Solving Skills
● Fluent English
● Valid Work Permit
● Tips - Hourly tips that are usually between €4-5!
● Free Meals: A generous food allowance per shift
● Flexibility: You can define your schedule
● Free on-site parking
● Great working conditions
● A wonderful staff atmosphere!
● Uphold the values of the restaurant and take initiative to consistently improve our operations
and customer experience
● Liaise with the Restaurant Directors and the wider management team on a regular basis
● Manage all floor staff to ensure a continued high level of service and professionalism
● Continually onboard, train and integrate all front-of-house staff into the Shouk team
● Create a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all guests and staff who enter the
● Conduct weekly front-of-house management meetings with Shift Managers
● Regularly update service regulations to enable front-of-house staff to work optimally
● Conduct larger front-of-house team meetings every other month
● Schedule staff on the roster for the week ahead
● Review and maximise guest reservations weekly
If you believe you’d be a good fit but haven’t got the exact qualifications we are looking for, we still encourage you to apply. Most of all, we are keen to hire a Front-of-House Manager that brings good energy, enthusiasm and leadership to the restaurant.
Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shouk is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.