Strandfield in Dundalk is hiring a Café Manager to join the team, ideally available to start immediately.
The ideal candidate will have lots of energy, be highly motivated and a great team leader.
You will be responsible for delivering quality service by developing and managing a well-trained, motivated, customer focused team, planning, organising and communicating within all departments.
This is a permanent full-time position, which will include regular weekends.
The potential candidate ideally has an interest and love of hospitality, organic and local foods and the café lifestyle.
We are seeking someone with fantastic customer service skills and a strong ability to multitask.
This is a hands on role, so we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic, a proven track record, and with strengths in many aspects of the restaurant business.
This is a full-time job and salary is based on experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of management experience in a high-volume, service-driven restaurant
- Excellent communication, critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Experience hiring, training, and mentoring a diverse hourly FOH staff
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- A positive and self-motivated disposition with a commitment to excellence and team success
If interested please send your CV to email@example.com.