16 January 2024
The Sea Rooms at Kelly’s Resort Hotel is a unique glass box building designed by LUCA Architects with views over Rosslare Beach and Harbour. It opened to great reviews, having been shortlisted in
Ireland’s 2023 Food and Wine Awards:
Shortlisted Best Restaurant in Leinster
Shortlisted Chris Fullam - Best Chef Leinster
& Featured in Ireland’s Top 100 Restaurants 2023
Having opened a year ago, The Sea Rooms is going from strength to strength, and we need the right person to lead the team. This position would be an excellent opportunity for a someone with
previous fine dining experience, to lead a growing and dynamic business.
- Ensure service standards are held to the highest standards in keeping with Kelly’s Resort Hotel ethos.
- Supervising all restaurant functions and your team throughout the service
- Co-ordinating and working closely with Head Chef Chris Fullam & his kitchen team.
- Responsible for the organisation of the restaurant and bar, with ideas and menus for the bar and cocktails
- HR responsibilities – schedules, training, appraising staff performance, working in tandem with HR department
- Manage booking system to maximise guest bookings
- Resolving staff and customer concerns quickly and efficiently
- Maintaining safety and food quality standards, and responsible for all EHO procedures
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills:
- Previous experience in a Manager role within fine dining restaurant
- Strong interpersonal skills, as they will be the face of The Sea Rooms and the main point of contact for guests
- Excellent team management skills
- Strong leadership skills to motivate and manage your team
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive can-do attitude
- Competitive salary (35-40k) plus tips
- Accommodation provided (shared two-bedroom apartment)
- Closed for Christmas & New Year
- Pension options
- Seaside living
Please send interested CVs to LKelly@kellys.ie.