From new season asparagus to black garlic miso covered burgers, here's what's looking good this week.
1. Grilled asparagus, poached egg dressing, lardo & buckwheat from Bastible
So many things we love on one plate, and we bet that Louro from Rafael Palacios is a banging match.
2. This mushroom, roasted artichoke, lemon and parmesan pappardelle from Angelina's
While we wait patiently for summer temperatures to kick in, this pasta looks like the perfect bridge between the seasons. And it has the right amount of cheese on it.
3. This month's special burger from BuJo
4. This plate of health from Eathos
We think this spinach waffle, grilled asparagus, raw beans, homemade labneh, za'atar avocado and dukkah from Eathos would just about cancel out our BuJo burger.
5. This in season, perfectly ripe mound of La Tur from Fallon & Byrne
This beautiful piece of work is a blend of cow's, sheep's and goat's milk. It's Italian, has the texture of triple cream and it's in season. So go and get some. And have it with Champagne.